Promote your event in our calendar
Promote your event in the Mitchell Shire Event Calendar — no event is too big or too small to appear. Event listings are free.
You will need a description (25 words minimum, 200 words maximum) and photos of your business or event. At least one photo is required.
- The description should focus on the event
- Use the event name in the first paragraph
- One idea per paragraph – space out your text
- No abbreviations or acronyms
- Use capitals for names only, such as Victoria or Bath Street, not for entire words like “FREE”
- No special characters: @ # % * ( ) _ + >< ... or any copyright, trademark or registered character
- Write in the Third Person. Do not use: I, me, my, we, our or us
- If available, include information about event time or entry cost
- Do not include venue address, dates, phone, website or email details in the description. These should go into their own fields
- Please supply a high resolution picture representing your event
- Load images in their original format — the bigger the better
- Images are automatically resized so don't worry about adjusting them yourself
- Landscape format are best
- No text/writing over the photo if avoidable
- No banners, logos, posters or flyers — the writing may be cut off when the photo is resized
- Images must be in focus
- Images must have no copyright restrictions
View our event calendar for ideas and inspiration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like:
- your event listing removed
- to make a change to your listing
- to edit information you have submitted in error
Event calendar application form
This page was last updated on 13 June 2019.