Skip to main content
Heat Health Alert
The Victorian Chief Health Officer has issued a Heat Health Alert for Tuesday 25 January and Wednesday 26 January.
Find out more

Starting or growing your business

If you're starting a new business or expanding an existing business, you may require business permits.

Use the Small Business Self-Assessment Tool to identify what permits you need, and apply for these permits using the small business combined permit application form.

This page was last updated on 14 May 2021.