Wandong Public Hall
- Halls & rooms for hire & Recreation centre
- 19 Rail Street, Wandong VIC 3758 (See map)
The Wandong Public Hall is located on the corner of Rail Street and Wandong Avenue.
The hall was built from donated timber from the Australia Season Timber company in 1901 and officially opened in 1902.
It was first known as the Wandong's Mechanics Institute and Free library and was later changed to the Wandong Public Hall.
The hall is historically significant and celebrated its centenary in 2002.
This page was last updated on 21 November 2019.