Venues & Facilities
Wallan Customer and Library Service Centre
NOW CLOSED. Customer services are only available during business hours via phone enquiries during this time.
- pay an account — rates, kindergarten, fines and more
- report an issue or lodge a customer request (for example: parking, roads, noise and nuisance)
- bins — arrange for new and replacement bins or report an unemptied or damaged bin
- animals — register a pet or obtain a cat trap
- submit a permit — planning, building, environmental health and more
- issue and replacement of sharps containers
- apply for or renew a disabled parking permit
- information on our facilities and services
- first point of call for emergencies
- change your contact details
- eServices including eBooks, eAudio, eLearning and eMagazines
- talking books
- free activities including Storytime, Baby Bookworms and Toddler Read and Rhyme as well as school holiday programs, Robotics, Tech Help classes, Book Chat and more
For all Wallan library enquiries phone 03 5734 6454.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 31 March 2020.