Greater Beveridge Community Centre
- Children and Youth Services, Immunisation Clinic, Kindergarten, Maternal and Child Health, Customer and Library Service Centres, Library & Halls & rooms for hire
- Corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge VIC 3753 (See map)
- 03 8733 7352
About the centre
The Greater Beveridge Community Centre is a vibrant, inviting and accessible space available for community use and home to a range of services.
Services on offer
- Seating, tables and wi-fi available for public use during opening hours
- Micro Library Service (currently closed)
- Maternal and Child Health services
- Kindergarten (3 and 4 year old programs)
- Multi-purpose function and meeting spaces (available for hire)
- Consulting rooms (available for hire)
- Baby Bookworms (not currently running)
- Toddler Read and Rhyme (not currently running)
- Beveridge Youth Program (not currently running)
- Laptop hire (during Micro Library operating hours)
- Community events
Available spaces and bookings
We have 2 spaces available for hire to the public:
- large multi-purpose room with presentation screens, ample tables and chairs, and access to the kitchen and amenities
- medium sized meeting room (seating up to ten people)
Casual seating, tables and public wifi are available in the foyer for public use during opening hours.
Also at this location
- Greater Beveridge KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & KindergartenGreater Beveridge Community Centre, Corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 8545 9500Greater Beveridge Kindergarten offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by TRY Australia.
- Greater Beveridge Maternal and Child HealthChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child HealthGreater Beveridge Community Centre, corner Lithgow Road and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6253NOW CLOSED.
- Beveridge Micro LibraryCustomer and Library Service Centres & LibraryCorner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6200
This page was last updated on 29 April 2020.