Greater Beveridge Community Centre
About the centre
The Greater Beveridge Community Centre is a vibrant, inviting and accessible space available for community use and home to a range of services.
TRY Australia manage and operate the Greater Beveridge Community Centre.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Services on offer
- Seating, tables and wi-fi available for public use during opening hours
- Micro Library Service (currently Monday and Thursday, 9am to 1pm)
- Maternal and Child Health services
- Kindergarten (3 and 4 year old programs)
- Multi-purpose function and meeting spaces (available for hire)
- Consulting rooms (available for hire)
- Baby Bookworms (Mondays 10.30am to 11.30am)
- Toddler Read and Rhyme (Thursdays 10.30am to 11.30am)
- Beveridge Youth Program (Tuesdays 4.00pm to 5.30pm during school terms)
- Laptop hire (during Micro Library operating hours)
- Community events
Available spaces and bookings
We have 2 spaces available for hire to the public:
- large multi-purpose room with presentation screens, ample tables and chairs, and access to the kitchen and amenities
- medium sized meeting room (seating up to ten people)
Casual seating, tables and public wifi are available in the foyer for public use during opening hours.
You can request to hire a room, call the Greater Beveridge Community Centre on 03 8733 7352.
Also at this location
- Greater Beveridge KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & KindergartenGreater Beveridge Community Centre, Corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 8545 9500Greater Beveridge Kindergarten offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by TRY Australia.
- Greater Beveridge Maternal and Child HealthChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child HealthGreater Beveridge Community Centre, corner Lithgow Road and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6253
- Beveridge Micro LibraryCustomer and Library Service Centres & LibraryCorner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6200A micro library operating on Mondays and Thursdays between 9am and 4.30pm.
This page was last updated on 26 November 2019.