Greater Beveridge Community Centre
About the centre
The Greater Beveridge Community Centre is a vibrant, inviting and accessible space available for community use and home to a range of services.
TRY Australia manage and operate the Greater Beveridge Community Centre.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Services on offer
- Seating, tables and wi-fi available for public use during opening hours
- Micro Library Service (currently Monday and Thursday, 9am to 1pm)
- Maternal and Child Health services
- Kindergarten (3 and 4 year old programs)
- Multi-purpose function and meeting spaces (available for hire)
- Consulting rooms (available for hire)
- Youth programs
- Community events
Available spaces and bookings
We have 2 spaces available for hire to the public:
- large multi-purpose room with presentation screens, ample tables and chairs, and access to the kitchen and amenities
- medium sized meeting room (seating up to ten people)
Casual seating, tables and public wifi are available in the foyer for public use during opening hours.
You can request to hire a room at Greater Beveridge Community Centre by completing a room request form.
For more information visit the Try Australia website or call the Greater Beveridge Community Centre on 03 8733 7352.
Also at this location
- Greater Beveridge KindergartenKindergartenGreater Beveridge Community Centre, Corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 8545 9500Greater Beveridge Kindergarten offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by TRY Australia.
- Greater Beveridge Maternal and Child HealthMaternal and Child HealthGreater Beveridge Community Centre, corner Lithgow Road and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6253
- Beveridge Micro LibraryLibraryCorner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6200A micro library operating on Mondays and Thursdays between 9am and 1pm.