Terms and conditions - Anzac Day 2020 Commemoration
Terms and conditions
- Submissions from persons aged under 18 years must obtain parent or guardian consent to enter this competition.
- Where a person is capable of being identified in a photograph, the person submitting the photo must obtain that person’s consent to be photographed and for photo to be sent to, and used by, Council. Evidence of such consent must be provided to Council upon request.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost or corrupt submissions.
- All submissions can be displayed on Council website and social media as part of Anzac Day 2020 remembrance week. Submissions may be stored by Council and used in a range of publications, Council’s websites and social media and may be sent to media for promotional purposes
- Council reserves the right to ask for proof of age and association to the Mitchell area.
- By uploading your submission, you have agreed to all terms and conditions.
Submissions received after Sunday 26 April may not be used in the Anzac Day 2020 photo gallery or social media campaign
Who can enter?
Submission is open to anyone who lives, works or studies within the Mitchell Shire.
- Submit your entry via the Mitchell Shire Council website's Anzac Day 2020 page.
- Your photograph or story must be sent in one of the following file types JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF file. Photographs accepted must be a minimum 2GB and a maximum 10GB.
- Submissions must be the entrant’s own original work and must not contain any objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material, or infringe a third party’s intellectual property
If you agree to these terms and conditions, head back to the Anzac Day 2020 photo or story submission page.
This page was last updated on 21 April 2020.