Terms and conditions - Mitchell Youth Services Summer Showbags
Terms and conditions
- The MYS Summer Showbags program is being run and managed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- By receiving a Summer Showbag, you have agreed to all terms and conditions.
- Showbags will be for young people aged 12 – 24
- Showbags will be delivered on a first in, first served basis
- Showbags are valued at over $40 per bag but are FREE for all young people who meet the terms and conditions
- Showbags will be sold between Monday 22 November and Thursday 9 December
- Please note our Summer Showbags are strictly limited to one per person, identification will need to be provided when purchasing the Showbag.
- Showbags cannot be purchased without a form of identification provided by the young person or on behalf of the young person
- Participants details will be securely recorded to ensure that provision of one Showbag per person is upheld
- Young person’s details that will be recorded to ensure eligibility include:
- First and Last name
- Resident status or Educational institute
- (Parental permission tick box will be included on form to be signed on day of purchase)
- Young people aged 12 – 24 who live in or attend school in Mitchell Shire, this includes higher education as well
- If you attend school, or some other form of education within Mitchell Shire you will need to show proof of identity in the form of a student card in order to receive a Showbag.
- If you live in Mitchell Shire but do not go to school here you will need to show us proof of residency, such as a driver’s licence, bill, or rates notice. You will also need to provide ID so we can ensure bags are being sold as one per person
- Acceptable forms of ID include:
- An Australian driver’s license
- Proof of age card
- School ID (additional proof of residential address must be provided if young person does not attend school within Mitchell Shire)
- All vouchers included in the pack will hold a redeemable period of 6 months+. Mitchell Shire council is not held accountable for unspent vouchers. It is recipient’s responsibility to spend vouchers within the eligible time frame
- Vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable or non-redeemable for cash
- If lockdown restrictions are in place, recipients will need to register to receive a Showbag on Eventbrite. Registration information will be provided within 5 business days of restrictions commencing via MYS social media channels and networks
This form has been disabled for planned website maintenance
Planned website maintenance will commence at 6:00pm today. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 4 November 2021.