Terms and Conditions - Youth Instagram Giveaway Airpods and Spotify Vouchers
Terms and conditions
- The Instagram giveaway is run by Mitchell Youth Services under Mitchell Shire Council.
- The Instagram giveaway will run from 10 am Tuesday 24 May 2022 to 10 am Tuesday 7 May 2022. Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message by @mitchellyouthservices on 9 May 2022 and will have 3 business days to claim their prize.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash
- In order to enter this giveaway, participants must:
- Like the giveaway post by double-tapping on the image or clicking the heart icon at the bottom of the post
- Tag 2 different Instagram accounts in the comments by clicking the speech bubble icon at the bottom of the post and typing “@” before the name of 2 different Instagram accounts
- All be following @Mitchell Youth Services, meaning yourself and the two accounts you tag must be following @mitchellyouthservices on Instagram. Follow us by searching our name in the search bar, clicking on to our page and pressing the blue follow button
- Sharing the post to a participant’s story will result in an extra entry meaning that if you share the post to your Instagram story (by clicking the arrow next to the speech bubble and “add post to your story”) you will gain an extra entry into the giveaway. Please note that this extra entry will only be counted if your Instagram account is set to Public. You can change these settings by clicking on your profile, then the three lines in the top right corner, then click into privacy and switch the toggle from Private account to Public account.
- Participants can enter as many times as they like as long as they are tagging 2 different Instagram accounts each time
- Participants must be a young person aged between 13 to 24 and have an Instagram account
- To enter, participants must either live, work or attend an educational institution within Mitchell Shire. Mitchell Shire Council reserves the right to ask for proof of age and association to the Mitchell area upon notifying prize winners.
- Mitchell Shire Council staff, contractors and Councillors and their immediate family are not eligible for entry to the giveaway. Immediate family includes any members living in the same household as a Mitchell Shire Council staff member, contractor or Councillor.
- If prize winners are under 18 years old they must have parental permission to receive the prize – this will be confirmed when prize winners are notified
- The giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or other promotional platforms. It is solely run by Mitchell Youth Services under Mitchell Shire Council.
- By taking part in the Instagram giveaway, participants have agreed to all terms and conditions.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, corrupt or invalid submissions.
- Council reserves the right to ask for proof of age and association to the Mitchell area.
- The winner will receive a pair of Apple air pods at the value of $279
- Runners up will receive a 3 month Spotify voucher valued at the price of $36. There will be 5 vouchers to give away.
- Prizes are not otherwise transferable or exchangeable.
- Winners will be selected by a random draw
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message by @mitchellyouthservices on 9 June 2022 and will have 3 business days to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond by 14 June 2022 the winner will be deemed to have surrendered the prize and Council may opt to determine a new winner.
Privacy Statement Personal information collected by Council is used for municipal purposes as specified in the Local Government Act 2020 or other relevant legislation. All personal information (including names, contact information and images) collected by Mitchell Shire Council and Youth Services will be used for the Council’s business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry. These details will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Council is required to disclose the information under other legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it is sought.
This page was last updated on 24 May 2022.