Terms and Conditions Mitchell 2050 competition
Terms and conditions
- The competition is being run and managed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Entry is free.
- One entry per person.
- People aged under 18 years must obtain parent or guardian consent to enter.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, corrupt or invalid submissions.
- Mitchell Shire Council has total discretion to remove an entrant if fraudulent entry is suspected or if the entrant has not complied with the terms and conditions.
- All decisions are final.
- Failure by Mitchell Shire Council to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entries may be displayed by Council during the competition period (your identity will not be included)
- Entries may also be edited or modified for use by Council including third party platforms.
- This promotion is being promoted on social media, but is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram or other promotional platforms.
- By entering the competition, you have agreed to all terms and conditions.
Entry is open from 9am, Tuesday 30 March 2021 to 9am, Monday 10 May 2021 (AEST).
Who can enter?
- Anyone who takes part in the Mitchell 2050 main survey can enter
- Mitchell Shire Council staff, contractors and Councillors and their immediate family are not eligible for entry to the competition. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or stepchild, parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The winner will receive a local hamper valued at up to $250.
- Prizes are not otherwise transferable or exchangeable.
- No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize in this form.
- Winners will be selected by a random draw.
- Winners will be announced on Friday 28 May 2021.
- Winners will be contacted by email. If a winner cannot be contacted by Thursday 3 June 2021 the winner will be deemed to have surrendered the prize and Council may opt to determine a new winner.
Personal information collected by Council is used for municipal purposes as specified in the Local Government Act 2020 or other relevant legislation.
All personal information (including images) collected by the Proponent and Mitchell Shire Council will be used for the Council’s business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry.
These details will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Council is required to disclose the information under other legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it is sought.
You may access information you have provided to the Council at any time and make corrections if you believe that information is incorrect.
This page was last updated on 29 March 2021.