Skip to main content
Your rubbish and recycling bins

Lost or stolen bins

If your kerbside bin has been stolen:

  • complete the online form below; or
  • notify us by calling our Customer Service Centre on (03) 5734 6200
  • attach a Statutory Declaration to your request.

Bins lost during October floods

If your bin has been lost as a result of the October floods, your Statutory Declaration can be submitted without a signature.

Report a lost or stolen bin online

Which bin has been lost or stolen?  
Was your bin lost as a result of recent flooding events?  
Would you like to complete a Statutory Declaration now?
Insert the name, address and occupation (or alternatively, unemployed or retired or child) of person making the statutory declaration. I,make the following statutory declaration under the Oaths and Affirmations Act 2018:
Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs. Add numbers as necessary
Your browser does not support the Signature field

Please allow 7 days for a replacement bin to be delivered.

A statutory declaration must be attached to this request.

Upload your file here

This page was last updated on 18 October 2022.