Cloth nappy program
Our cloth nappy program is designed to encourage new parents and parents to be, to make the switch from disposable nappies to cloth nappies. Reusable nappies can save you money and reduce waste heading to landfills.
Participants in the program will receive
- online small group workshop
- cloth nappy go-to guide
The first 10 participants to book will also receive a Cloth Nappy Starter Pack valued at over $150 including:
- 4 cloth nappies (2 multi-fit pocket nappies and 2 all-in-two nappies)
- 5 pack of reusable baby wipes
In return, participants agree to complete 2 surveys over the next 4 months. Participants do not need to continue using cloth nappies. The surveys and interviews are designed to help us change and improve the program as needed to best suit our community.
To qualify for the program you:
- must reside in Mitchell Shire (and your baby)
- are the primary nappy changer (partners, grandparents etc., can sit in on the workshop as well)
- are available for the online workshop
- agree to complete two surveys over the next four months (10 min online survey)
It's ok if you don't continue to use cloth nappies for the full 12 months of the program.
The surveys and interviews are designed to help us change and improve the program as needed to best suit our community.
The current program is now full, however, you can add your name to the waitlist for our next round.
This page was last updated on 1 December 2022.