Skip to main content
Heat Health Alert
The Victorian Chief Health Officer has issued a Heat Health Alert for Tuesday 25 January and Wednesday 26 January.
Find out more

How Council prepares for fire

Our fire prevention program occurs throughout the year and includes scheduled works and inspections. We work with the Country Fire Authority (CFA), local brigades, the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning (DELWP) and rail and water authorities.

To report a non-urgent fire hazard, please complete a report an issue or incident form.

This page was last updated on 11 October 2021.