Skip to main content
Lockdown for Mitchell
Mitchell Shire will be under the same restrictions as metropolitan Melbourne until further notice.
View restrictions and service changes
Burning off and fireworks

Register your burn off with the CFA

All burn offs must be registered with CFA.

You can notify the CFA via the following methods:

For more information on registering your burn off with the CFA, visit the CFA website.

This page was last updated on 7 June 2021.