Skip to main content
Flood, storms and landslips

Preparing for a flood or storm

Victoria State Emergency Service (SES) is the agency responsible for planning for storms and floods, and for managing flood and storm responses.

Understand warnings and how to prepare your home:

SES also prepares information about your region: SES: Mitchell Shire Council Local Flood Information

Consider insurance

If you and your family were affected by an emergency, could you repair, replace or rebuild your most valued possessions?

Insurance gives you peace of mind and helps you bounce back financially if an emergency does affect you.

This page was last updated on 29 June 2021.