We're all here to help
Mitchell Shire Council’s Customer Service team can connect you to the right service provider. Contact us on on 03 5734 6200.
We are working together to ensure you can get the help that you need.
During these uncertain times, please know we are all here to help to assist with your care and needs.
By phoning Mitchell Shire Council’s Customer Service team on 03 5734 6200, we can connect you to the right service provider. Alternatively, you can contact the providers directly on the information below.
Together we can work through this COVID-19 pandemic.
For mental health and wellbeing information, please contact Beyond Blue.
For 24-7 support if you are experiencing a personal crisis or have suicidal thoughts, please contact LifeLine.
For phone and online counselling for young people aged 5 to 25, contact Kids Help Line.
- Beyond HousingService partner54 Tallarook Street, Seymour03 5735 2000Emergency accommodation; transitional housing; community housing; social housing (Tenancy Plus; Indigenous Tenancies at Risk); private rental.
- FamilyCareService partner64 High Street, Seymour5734 1000 - Wallan; 5734 4600 - SeymourChildFirst; family violence – children, men and women; men’s counselling; carer support services; disability IntroRec support services; child and family support services.
- Lower Hume Primary Care PartnershipService partner22 Callen Street, SeymourA voluntary alliance of health and human service organisations, ‘working together for healthy communities’.
- Nexus Primary HealthService partner7-11 High Street, Wallan1300 77 33 52Alcohol and other drugs; counselling services; family violence – children, men and women; financial counselling; gambler’s help financial counselling; general practitioners; mental health support services; community support – personal care services in the home, meals on wheels, home maintenance.
- Seymour HealthService partner1 Bretonneux Street, Seymour03 5793 6100COVID 19 testing and urgent care; inpatient medical; emergency.
- The Bridge Youth ServiceService partner54 Tallarook Street, Seymour03 5799 1298Youth specific support in: housing assistance; school and education support; mentoring; family and relationship support; pregnancy, parenting and family support; early Intervention for AOD.
- The Kilmore and District HospitalService partnerAnderson Road, Kilmore03 5734 2000COVID-19 testing and urgent care; maternity care including domiciliary services; inpatient medical; aged care services including respite; district nursing and hospital in the home.
This page was last updated on 20 April 2020.