Local support services
There are a variety of financial and practical support options for people and businesses impacted by COVID-19, including:
- Financial support
- Emergency food relief
- Extreme hardship support
To access streamlined support, people can phone the Victorian Government COVID-19 hotline on 1800 675 398 and follow the prompts for support including payments, emergency food relief, social isolation and other support.
Visit Victorian Government financial support information for financial.
You can also contact service providers directly for assistance on the information below.
Mental health support
The Victorian Government has links to a range of information and resources to support mental health and wellbeing including tips for managing isolation.
- Victorian Government online mental health support hub
- Beyond Blue Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service, or phone Beyond Blue on 1800 512 348
- Wellbeing and mental health support for small businesses
- For 24-7 support if you are experiencing a personal crisis or have suicidal thoughts, please visit the LifeLine website or phone 13 11 14
- For phone and online counselling for young people aged 5 to 25, visit the Kids Help Line website or phone 1800 55 1800.
Family violence crisis response and support
Information about how to access family violence support services for yourself or someone you know.
- Beyond HousingService Partner54 Tallarook Street, Seymour 366003 5735 2000
- FamilyCareService Partner64 High Street, Seymour 3660
- Goulburn Options Inc.Service Partner28 High Street, Seymour 366003 5792 3192
- Home at LastService PartnerHousing Information Centre, 1st Floor, Ross House, 247-251 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 30001300 765 178
- Lower Hume Primary Care PartnershipService Partner22 Callen Street, Seymour 3660
- Nexus Primary HealthService Partner7-11 High Street, Wallan 37561300 77 33 52
- Seymour HealthService Partner1 Bretonneux Street, Seymour 366003 5793 6100
- The Bridge Youth ServiceService Partner54 Tallarook Street, Seymour 366003 5799 1298
- The Kilmore and District HospitalService PartnerAnderson Road, Kilmore 376403 5734 2000
- Wallan Respiratory ClinicService Partner7-11 High Street, Wallan 3756
Documents available for download
This page was last updated on 30 May 2022.