Mitchell cases and vaccination statistics
As at Monday 18 October:
- 12 new COVID-19 cases were recorded in Mitchell Shire in the past 24 hours
- 123 active cases in the Shire overall
- 10 new, 73 active: Wallan area (postcode 3756)
- 0 new, 10 active: Broadford area (postcode 3658)
- 2 new, 15 active: Beveridge area (postcode 3753)
- 0 new, 12 active: Kilmore area (postcode 3764)
- 0 new, 8 active: Seymour area (postcode 3660)
- 0 new, 4 active: Wandong Heathcote Junction area (postcode 3758)
- 0 new, 2 active: Puckapunyal area (postcode 3662)
- 0 new, 1 active: Tooborac area (postcode 3522)
- 0 new, 1 active: Tallarook area (postcode 3659)
- There are no current cases in the Pyalong area (postcode 3521); Bylands area (postcode 3762).
Source: Victorian Government
NOTE: some postcodes also cover neighbouring shires, so the postcode figures may not match the overall Mitchell Shire figure. There are also some postcodes that cross into a small part of Mitchell such as areas around Avenel, Mangalore, Flowerdale, Heathcote South, Mia Mia, Glenhope, Baynton, Pastoria, Nulla Vale and Goldie.
As at Monday 11 October:
- 91% of Mitchell residents aged 15+ had received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- 57.2% of Mitchell residents aged 15+ had received their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
Note: these figures are only released by the State Government on a weekly basis.
This page was last updated on 15 October 2021.