Community centres and neighbourhood houses
At a local Community Centre or Neighbourhood House you can access:
- services that cater to the community
- community courses
- computers and the internet
- leisure activities and family services such as playgroups
They bring people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational, recreational and support activities.
- Broadford Living and Learning CentreNeighbourhood Houses and Community Centres156-158 High Street, Broadford03 5784 4006
- Greater Beveridge Community CentreHalls & rooms for hire & Neighbourhood centreCorner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6395The Greater Beveridge Community Centre is a vibrant, inviting and accessible space available for community use and home to a range of services.
- Kilmore Community CentreNeighbourhood Houses and Community Centres38 Victoria Parade, Kilmore03 5782 2319Coordinator: Madeleine Finnigan PO Box 15 Kilmore 3764
- L.B Davern — Committee of ManagementHalls and Function Rooms, Neighbourhood Houses and Community Centres, Sport and Recreation & ReservesDry Creek Cresent, Wandong
- Puckapunyal and District Neighbourhood Centre (PDNC)Community Groups, Associations and Societies, Men's Shed & Neighbourhood Houses and Community CentresLabuan Street, Puckapunyal03 5735 7719Contact Person: Deb Kaak (Coordinator)
- Pyalong Neighbourhood House Inc.Neighbourhood Houses and Community Centres13 High Street, Pyalong03 5785 1462Situated in the Pyalong Community Centre. Neighbourhood House Coordinator: Marla Stone (available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
- Seymour and District Community House Inc.Neighbourhood Houses and Community CentresPO Box 219,, Seymour03 5792 3152 (BH) / 03 5799 0381 (AH)Contact Person: Rose O'Sullivan
- Wallan District Community Group Inc. & Neighbourhood HouseNeighbourhood Houses and Community Centres & Newsletters42 Bentinck Street, Wallan03 5783 1450Contact Person: Tania Smith and Pauline Cornish Wallan Whistle is a non-profit newsletter, produced by Wallan and District Community Group, Inc. and Neighbourhood House.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2022.