Community centres and neighbourhood houses
At a local Community Centre or Neighbourhood House you can access:
- services that cater to the community
- community courses
- computers and the internet
- leisure activities and family services such as playgroups
They bring people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational, recreational and support activities.
- Broadford Council ChamberLocal Centre113 High Street, Broadford
- Broadford Living and Learning CentreLocal Centre156-158 High Street, Broadford03 5784 4006The Broadford Living and Learning Centre is the hub for community activities for Broadford and surrounds.
- Kilmore Community CentreLocal Centre38 Victoria Parade, Kilmore03 5782 2319Coordinator: Madeleine Finnigan
- Puckapunyal and District Neighbourhood CentreLocal CentreLabuan Street, Puckapunyal03 5735 7719Debbie Kaak (Coordinator) Opening hours Tuesday to Friday 9.15am to 3pm
- Pyalong Neighbourhood HouseLocal Centre13 High Street, Pyalong(03) 5785 1462Opening hours Tuesday to Friday 9am to 4pm
- Seymour and District Community House Inc.Local Centre47A Anglesey Street, Seymour(03) 5792 3152Rose O'Sullivan Opening hours Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm
- Wallan Neighbourhood HouseLocal Centre42 Bentinck Street, Wallan(03) 5783 1450Contact: Tania Smith and Pauline Cornish Opening hours 9am to 3pm