Current COVID-19 service restrictions
Our Maternal and Child health centres have resumed all face-to-face services, with strict social distancing guidelines. Both parents are now able to attend appointments with the child however we request you maintain social distancing in our small clinic rooms.
Please be aware of the following:
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times during all in-person programs and appointments.
- First time parents groups have resumed in-person at our centres.
- Breastfeeding Clinics are by appointment only. These are held on Mondays at Kilmore (9-11:30am) and on Wednesdays at Beveridge (1.30-3pm). Please call central booking on 03 5734 6253 to book an appointment with on of our Lactation Consultants.
- The sleep and settling program is being offered in person with home visits and group information sessions. To make an appointment, phone 03 5734 6253.
- Families can also contact the Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for any advice on parenting and child health.
To ensure everybody's safety, please use the hand sanitiser made available and adhere to social distancing by following instructions of the MCH nurse and office signage.
Please do not attend one of our centres if you are unwell, experiencing flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
This page was last updated on 1 March 2021.