Vaccines for secondary school students
Our Immunisation Nurses give vaccines at all secondary schools within the Shire.
Consent cards are sent home with students to be completed by the parent or guardian and returned to the school.
Vaccines we offer
- HPV (2 doses 6-months apart required)
- Boostrix (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis/Whooping Cough)
- Year 10 students: Meningococcal ACWY (1 dose)
If you think your child’s immunisations are not up to date with the National Immunisation Program (NIP), please fill out the form below.
We will then check our online records and advise you if
- a vaccination have been missed
- vaccinations are up-to-date.
If your child has missed a vaccination, we will inform you when we are scheduled to visit their local Secondary School within Mitchell Shire. Alternatively, they can attend any of our local immunisations sessions we run. Both of these options are provided free of charge.
This page was last updated on 18 October 2021.