Immunisations during COVID-19
During the COVID-19 response period
- please maintain required social distancing of 1.5 metres
- masks are to be worn as per current state guidelines
- only one parent can accompany a child for the vaccination (waiting room available)
- hand sanitiser is available at the centre
- please observe all signs and directions of the nurse.
People must not attend for immunisation if they or their child:
- have symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or a cough)
- are a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (Covid-19)
- are a close contact of a confirmed case of coronavirus (Covid-19).
This form has been disabled for planned website maintenance
Planned website maintenance will commence at 6:00pm today. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 18 October 2021.