Capital works projects
Discover capital works projects happening in your area.
- Hadfield Park, Wallan — upgradeParks, playgrounds, reserves
- Harley Hammond Reserve Netball Tennis ProjectCommunity facilitiesThe project will deliver a shared use pavilion along with a complete reconstruction of two multi- purpose courts with the addition of competition standard lighting.
- Hudson Park, Kilmore — upgradeParks, playgrounds, reserves
- Kilmore East Road — road upgradeRoads and parking
- Kilmore Leisure Centre - minor renewalCommunity facilities
- Kilmore, Monument Hill Reserve — upgradesParks, playgrounds, reserves
- LB Davern Reserve, Wandong - Enclosure 2 Design & ConstructCommunity facilitiesThis project works include reconstruction of two existing multipurpose courts that are used for tennis and netball.
- Lions Park, Broadford — footpath along Sunday CreekFootpaths and cycleways
- Lions Park, Seymour Fishing Platform RenewalParks, playgrounds, reservesThis project works involves renewal of an existing fishing platform at Lions Park that is in poor condition and end useful life.
- Main Road, Tallarook — road upgradeRoads and parking
- Melbourne Street, Kilmore — footpathsFootpaths and cycleways
- Mitchell Landfill - Install Landfill Gas Treatment System (i.e. flare)Waste management
- Mitchell Landfill –Construction of Cell 6Waste managementThis project is to create a new landfill cell that will be constructed at Mitchell Landfill in accordance with EPA Victoria requirements.
- Mitchell landfill — Construct Cell 6Waste management
- Monument Hill Reserve, Kilmore — Tracks and TrailsFootpaths and cyclewaysThis project involves improvements to the tracks and trails at Monument Hill Reserve.
- Oak Street, Seymour — pavement and drainage upgradeRoads and parking
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 9 October 2019.