Capital works projects
Discover capital works projects happening in your area.
- Annual Sealed Road Renewal ProgramRoads and parkingThis annual program of works involves resealing and rehabilitation of roads to ensure they remain safe and serviceable.
- Botanical Avenue, Wallan — basketball half courtParks, playgrounds, reservesInstallation of a basketball half court.
- Broadford Community Precinct — upgradeOther infrastructureInstallation of CCTV security cameras.
- Broadford outdoor pool — upgradesCommunity facilitiesMinor renewal works at Broadford outdoor pool to repair expansion joints.
- Bus Shelter Renewal ProgramOther infrastructureUpgrades to existing bus shelters across Mitchell Shire. New shelter to be installed on Emily Street, Seymour.
- Conabere Court, Broadford — street lightingOther infrastructureInstallation of street lighting on Conabere Court, Broadford.
- Danaher Reserve, Wallan — playspace upgradeParks, playgrounds, reservesUpgrade to play equipment and installation of a basketball half court.
- Energy efficiency initiatives in Council buildingsFixtures, fittings and furnitureSustainable energy retrofits to Council facilities.
- Footpath Renewal ProgramFootpaths and cyclewaysAnnual program for footpath renewal.
- Greenhill Reserve, Wallan — lighting upgradeParks, playgrounds, reservesInstallation of new sports lighting for 2 existing netball courts.
- Hadfield Park, Wallan — installation of outdoor exercise equipmentParks, playgrounds, reservesInstallation of outdoor exercise equipment.
- Hudson Park, Kilmore — installation of outdoor fitness equipmentParks, playgrounds, reservesInstallation of outdoor fitness equipment.
- Kerb and Channel Replacement ProgramRoads and parkingAnnual program for kerb and channel renewal.
- Kilmore East and O'Gradys Roads — intersection upgradeRoads and parkingRealignment of intersection of Kilmore East Road and O'Gradys Road to improve road safety.
- Kilmore Leisure Centre — minor plant and renewal worksCommunity facilitiesRenewal of chlorine bulk storage tank, lane ropes and rollers at Kilmore Leisure Centre.
- Lions Park, Broadford — footpath link along Sunday CreekFootpaths and cyclewaysWe are planning to construct a new footpath link through Lions Park between Chloe Drive and High Street service road.