Capital works projects
Discover capital works projects happening in your area.
- Activating Ryan's Creek Reserve, KilmoreParks, playgrounds, reservesThis project will activate this large linear reserve in West Kilmore.
- Activation of Broadford Parks and Play spacesParks, playgrounds, reservesThis parks and play spaces activation project will improve recreation opportunities and address key gaps in Broadford’s service provision.
- Annual Sealed Road Renewal ProgramRoads and parkingThis annual program of works involves resealing and rehabilitation of roads to ensure they remain safe and serviceable across the Shire.
- Beveridge Recreation Reserve Activation Stage 1: Design and InvestigationCommunity facilitiesThis stage 1 activation project at Beveridge Recreation Reserve will include detailed design and investigation works for a future construction project.
- Broadford Secondary College Soccer Pitch ImprovementsCommunity facilitiesThe project includes a full reconstruction of the soccer pitch at Broadford Secondary College.
- Former Seymour Landfill –RehabilitationWaste managementThis project involves works at the former Seymour Landfill site which includes capping and rehabilitation in accordance with EPA Victoria requirements.
- Greenhill Reserve Cricket NetsCommunity facilitiesThe scope of works is to construct a new five lane compliant synthetic cricket net facility to replace the existing four lane structure.
- Greenhill Reserve Main Oval Change Rooms - Female Friendly Change RoomsCommunity facilitiesThis project includes a refurbishment and upgrade to the existing main oval change rooms.
- Greenhill Reserve, Wallan - Upper Oval LightingCommunity facilitiesThis project is a lighting upgrade of the main oval at Greenhill Reserve.
- Harley Hammond Reserve Netball Tennis ProjectCommunity facilitiesThe project will deliver a shared use pavilion along with a complete reconstruction of two multi- purpose courts with the addition of competition standard lighting.
- LB Davern Reserve, Wandong - Enclosure 2 Design & ConstructCommunity facilitiesThis project works include reconstruction of two existing multipurpose courts that are used for tennis and netball.
- Lions Park, Seymour Fishing Platform RenewalParks, playgrounds, reservesThis project works involves renewal of an existing fishing platform at Lions Park that is in poor condition and end useful life.
- Mitchell Landfill –Construction of Cell 6Waste managementThis project is to create a new landfill cell that will be constructed at Mitchell Landfill in accordance with EPA Victoria requirements.
- Monument Hill Reserve, Kilmore - Tracks and TrailsFootpaths and cyclewaysThis project involves improvements to the tracks and trails at Monument Hill Reserve.
- Pyalong Social Family Recreation SpaceCommunity facilitiesThis project will deliver an upgrade to the town center park in Pyalong.
- RB Robson Stadium – Heating Installation ProjectCommunity facilitiesThis project will include the installation of gas heaters above the spectator seating on all three indoor courts.