Capital works projects
Discover capital works projects happening in your area.
- Activating Ryan's Creek Reserve, KilmoreParks, playgrounds, reservesThis project will activate this large linear reserve in West Kilmore.
- Activation of Broadford Parks and Play spacesParks, playgrounds, reservesThis parks and play spaces activation project will improve recreation opportunities and address key gaps in Broadford’s service provision.
- Annual Sealed Road Renewal ProgramRoads and parkingThis annual program of works involves resealing and rehabilitation of roads to ensure they remain safe and serviceable across the Shire.
- Beveridge Recreation Reserve Activation Stage 1: Design and InvestigationCommunity facilitiesThis stage 1 activation project at Beveridge Recreation Reserve will include detailed design and investigation works for a future construction project.
- Broadford Secondary College Soccer Pitch ImprovementsCommunity facilitiesThe project includes a full reconstruction of the soccer pitch at Broadford Secondary College.
- Former Seymour Landfill – RehabilitationWaste managementThis project involves works at the former Seymour Landfill site which includes capping and rehabilitation in accordance with EPA Victoria requirements.
- Greenhill Reserve Cricket NetsCommunity facilitiesThe scope of works is to construct a new five lane compliant synthetic cricket net facility to replace the existing four lane structure.
- Greenhill Reserve Main Oval Change Rooms - Female Friendly Change RoomsCommunity facilitiesThis project includes a refurbishment and upgrade to the existing main oval change rooms.
- Greenhill Reserve, Wallan - Upper Oval LightingCommunity facilitiesThis project is a lighting upgrade of the main oval at Greenhill Reserve.
- Harley Hammond Reserve Netball Tennis ProjectCommunity facilitiesThe project will deliver a shared use pavilion along with a complete reconstruction of two multi- purpose courts with the addition of competition standard lighting.
- LB Davern Reserve, Wandong - Enclosure 2 Design & ConstructCommunity facilitiesThis project works include reconstruction of two existing multipurpose courts that are used for tennis and netball.
- Lions Park, Seymour Fishing Platform RenewalParks, playgrounds, reservesThis project works involves renewal of an existing fishing platform at Lions Park that is in poor condition and end useful life.
- Mitchell Landfill –Construction of Cell 6Waste managementThis project is to create a new landfill cell that will be constructed at Mitchell Landfill in accordance with EPA Victoria requirements.
- Monument Hill Reserve, Kilmore — Tracks and TrailsFootpaths and cyclewaysThis project involves improvements to the tracks and trails at Monument Hill Reserve.
- Pyalong Social Family Recreation SpaceCommunity facilitiesThis project will deliver an upgrade to the town center park in Pyalong.
- RB Robson Stadium – Heating Installation ProjectCommunity facilitiesThis project will include the installation of gas heaters above the spectator seating on all three indoor courts.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 9 October 2019.