Skip to main content

Report an issue or incident

Urgent issues or incidents

All urgent issues or incidents should be reported to Council immediately on 03 5734 6200 (all hours).

Please call 000 if someone is seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help, your life or property is being threatened or you are in immediate danger.

Submit your non-urgent issue or incident online

Details of the issue or incident

Is this issue or incident an emergency?  
You will need to complete a separate form for this request type.

Please visit one of the following links:

Report a lost or stolen bin.

Request repairs to a bin.

Report a missed collection.

Did you see the car or vehicle that dumped the rubbish?
Please include make, model and registration if known.
If known.
Is the tree blocking a road or causing an immediate hazard or danger?
Is the obstruction causing an immediate hazard or danger?

Please note that Council does not assist with issues relating to nuisance wildlife.

See getting help with nuisance animals for more information.

If your issue is in relation to animal cruelty, please report the issue to one of the following:

RSPCA Victoria: 03 9224 2222 or report online via the RSPCA website (animals and non-commercial livestock such as horses and hobby farms)

Agriculture Victoria: 136 186 or email (commercial livestock)

Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning: 136 186 (injured native wildlife)

Is the issue in relation to wondering animals, animals needing collection or an animal attack?
Are the insects causing an immediate threat, danger or hazard?
Is the water blocking a road, causing access issues or causing an immediate threat, danger or hazard?

Please phone Council urgently on 03 5734 6200 (all hours) to report this issue or incident over the phone.

We are unable to process emergency requests via our online form.

Upload a photo

Photo or video evidence can strongly assist Council with your request.

The maximum file size is 10MB.
Please provide as much information as possible. Where relevant, try to include size information (height, width, volume) so we can properly identify what resources are required to action the issue.

Location of issue or incident

Please provide as much detail as possible. If the exact address is not known, try to include a reference point such as a house or property number or distance from the nearest intersection.
If applicable.

Your Details

Council may need to contact you for further information. Please provide your contact details below.
Please note: In order to investigate a noise complaint, we require all your contact information.
Would you like Council to update you on the outcome?
Depending on the incident or issue, Council may need to forward this information onto a third party such as Goulburn Valley Water, AusNet or VicRoads for their action and attention.
If required, do you give permission for Council pass your contact details onto a third party that may need to assist with this issue/incident?  

This page was last updated on 31 March 2021.