Terms and Conditions - Positive Ageing Newsletter November 2020 Puzzle Competition
Terms and conditions of entry
- One entry per person.
- Entry is open from Friday 6 November 2020 and closes on Monday 4 January 2021.
- Winners will be randomly selected from a draw that includes entries with correct puzzle responses. Only entries with correct puzzle responses will be considered.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete or invalid submissions.
- Council reserves the right to ask for proof of association to the Mitchell area.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the competition terms and conditions.
Competition opens 9am, Friday 6 November 2020 AEST and closes 5pm, Monday 4 January 2021 AEST.
How to enter
- There are 2 ways you can submit your entry. These are:
- By post: complete the entry form on the back page of the November 2020 Explore & Connect Positive Ageing Newsletter (Edition 27) and follow the mailing instructions.
- By email: email your answers to the competition a long with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only 1 entry per person will go into the draw.
- Entries must be received by 5pm, Monday 4 January 2021 AEST to be considered.
- Entry is free.
- No names will be attached to the entries during the draw.
- The draw will be conducted by Mitchell Shire Council’s Community Development team on Wednesday 6 January 2021.
- Each entry will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Winners will be notified of the outcome on Thursday 7 January 2021.
- If the number of entries received is equal to a number less than prizes available, Mitchell Shire Council reserves the right to hold additional prizes for distribution at a later date or as part of a similar competition.
- All decisions are final.
- If a winner cannot be contacted to accept delivery of prize by Thursday 14 January 2020, the winner will be deemed to have surrendered the prize and Council may opt to conduct further judging to award the unclaimed prize.
- There are 4 prizes available for this competition.
- Prizes are as follows and will be drawn in order as follows:
- First prize: summer BBQ and smoker pack equal to the retail value of $100.
- Second prize: Self-care pack equal to the retail value of $100.
- Framed black cockatoo image equal to the retail value of $70.
- Framed black cockatoo image (similar to prize above) equal to the retail value of $70.
- Additional prizes may be made available at the discretion of Mitchell Shire Council.
- Prizes are not otherwise transferable or exchangeable. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize in this form.
Mitchell Shire Council are committed to compliance with its obligations under the Privacy and Data protection Act 2014 (Vic). All personal information (including images) collected by the Proponent and Mitchell Shire Council will be used for the Council’s business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry. These details will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Council is required to disclose the information under other legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it is sought. You may access information you have provided to the Council at any time and make corrections if you believe that information is incorrect. View Mitchell Shire Council’s Information Privacy and Security Policy.
This page was last updated on 6 November 2020.