The Old Schoolhouse
- Attraction & Historical landmark
- High Street, Broadford VIC 3658 (See map)
Originally built in Hilldene, this building was relocated to Kurkurruc Creek in 1928 and used by the local community as their school until 1943.
Following this, it was sent to Broadford Primary School and was used as a classroom until 1995. It then found its home with the Broadford Historical Society.
This page was last updated on 19 October 2021.