Wallan Station Street
Wallan Station Street masterplan
Mitchell Shire Council is preparing a Masterplan and Infrastructure Framework for the Wallan Station Street Precinct. A concept design for the Railway Station has also been prepared for advocacy purposes.
We're calling on submissions for our draft Wallan Station Street Masterplan and Infrastructure Framework.
Last year, we prepared a concept design for the Railway Station area to begin our advocacy work, as we can't do it alone.
We are now at a project stage where we would like to have an initial consultation with landowners and residents.
The main purpose of this initial consultation is to test the ideas and vision that we have in the current draft document and to encourage you to think about the future development of the precinct and how we can collectively deliver on the vision.
For the latest information on this project please follow the link to Engaging Mitchell Wallan Station Street Precinct - Masterplan and Infrastructure Framework.
For further information please call the Strategic Planning team on 03 5734 6462
- February 2020: Commencing Wallan Railway Station Design (complete)
- May 2020: Commencing Wallan Station Street Precinct Masterplan and Infrastructure Framework (complete)
- August 2020: Early consultation with agencies, landowners and residents (complete)
- preparation of Masterplan and Infrastructure Framework (Current)
- formal consultation (Current)
- adoption (upcoming).
This page was last updated on 30 September 2021.