Kilmore South East proposed development plan
Council has received an application for a development plan approval pursuant to the development plan overlay provisions at Clause 43.04 (schedule 5) of the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the application is located within the Kilmore South East Growth Precinct as shown in the download below.
The development plan proposes approximately 1,600 residential lots, active open space, local parks and land for a Government Primary School, plus a per hectare rate for developer infrastructure contributions.
Council is currently assessing the proposed development plan. The final content and form of the development plan are subject to change based on Council’s assessment. The final development plan will be formally considered at a future Council meeting.
Any development plan approved for the site does not provide planning permit approval or consent for works to commence on site. In addition, approval of a development plan does not provide any form of guarantee or assurance that future planning permit applications will be granted or the nature of conditions which would be imposed.
Download a map of the proposed development area
- Bushfire risk assessment PDF (6.59Mb)
- Cultural heritage letter ACHM PDF (652Kb)
- Development plan PDF (3.61Mb)
- Ecological assessment PDF (6.50Mb)
- Goulburn broken catchment management authority GBCMA letter PDF (753Kb)
- Hydraulic assessment afflux consulting PDF (17.42Mb)
- Kilmore South East Development Plan part 1 of 2 PDF (30.85Mb)
- Kilmore South East Development Plan part 2 of 2 PDF (25.42Mb)
- Servicing report Miller Merrigan PDF (540Kb)
- Stormwater management strategy PDF (7.77Mb)
- Traffic impact assessment PDF (25.98Mb)
Have your say
Comments regarding this Development Plan closed Monday 22 November 2021.
This page was last updated on 5 May 2022.