Amendment C152mith — Beveridge Township
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Planning Scheme Amendment C152mith to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
Amendment C152mith proposes to implement the Beveridge Township Development Plan 2022 and the Beveridge Township Development Contributions Plan 2022. To implement both plans, Amendment C152mith broadly proposes to:
- rezone most of Beveridge Township from Township Zone to General Residential Zone
- apply the Development Contributions Plan Overlay and Development Plan Overlay to land south of Arrowsmith Street
- rezone land west of Spring Street from Township Zone to Low Density Residential Zone and correct zoning anomalies
- introduce new local policy for the township
Refer to the information sheet and amendment documentation available for download below for further details.
Have your say
Submissions regarding Amendment C152mith need to be provided to Council in writing by close of business on Friday 16 December 2022.
You can make a submission using any of the following methods:
- email your submission to email@example.com
- post your submission to Mitchell Shire Strategic Planning, 113 High Street, Broadford VIC 3658.
Please note that all submissions received are public documents and can be made available to any person upon request.
What happens if I make a submission?
All submissions are required to be formally considered by Council. If submitter concerns cannot be resolved by Council Officers, Council may refer submissions to an Independent Planning Panel for consideration.
The Planning Panel is appointed by the Minister for Planning and may include a public hearing where all submitters can be heard. The Planning Panel will review each submission individually and provide recommendations to Council and the Minister for Planning. Preliminary dates for the Planning Panel hearing have been set as follows:
- Directions Hearing: Week commencing 8 May 2023
- Panel Hearing: Week commencing 5 June 2023
Drop-in Sessions and Amendment Documentation
Council is conducting drop-in sessions where you can discuss Amendment C152mith with Council Officers on the following days:
- Tuesday 15 November 2022, 3-6 pm: Beveridge Reserve Community Hall, Lithgow Street, Beveridge
- Tuesday 29 November 2022, 3-6 pm: Wallan Planning and Building Office, 4A & 4B High Street, Wallan
Amendment Documentation can be downloaded below or viewed in hard copy at the following locations:
- Broadford Customer and Library Service Centre, 113 High Street, Broadford
- Wallan Planning Office, 4A and 4B (level 1), 61 High Street, Wallan
- Greater Beveridge Community Centre, Corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge
- Amendment C152mith Information Sheet PDF (443Kb)
- Beveridge Township Development Plan Oct 2022 PDF (38.60Mb)
- Beveridge Township Development Contributions Plan Oct 2022 PDF (10.20Mb)
- Mith C152 Explanatory Report Exhibition PDF (462Kb)
- 21 11 LOCAL AREAS Compare PDF (4.86Mb)
- Mitchell C152mith Local Policy PFF Clause 11 01 Supporting Document Exhibition PDF (402Kb)
- SCHEDULE 17 TO CLAUSE 43 04 DEVELOPMENT PLAN OVERLAY PDF (180Kb)
- SCHEDULE 3 TO CLAUSE 45 06 DEVELOPMENT CONTRIBUTIONS PLAN OVERLAY PDF (207Kb)
- SCHEDULE TO CLAUSE 72 03 WHAT DOES THIS PLANNING SCHEME CONSIST OF Compare PDF (88Kb)
- SCHEDULE TO CLAUSE 72 04 DOCUMENTS INCORPORATED IN THIS PLANNING SCHEME Compare PDF (152Kb)
- SCHEDULE TO CLAUSE 72 08 BACKGROUND DOCUMENTS Compare PDF (140Kb)
- Mitchell C152 001zn Map24 Exhibition PDF (217Kb)
- Mitchell C152 002dcpo Map24 Exhibition PDF (214Kb)
- Mitchell C152 003dpo Map24 Exhibition PDF (213Kb)
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Strategic Planning Department.
This page was last updated on 8 November 2022.