Amendment C139 — Kilmore, Wandong and Bylands zone corrections
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Planning Scheme Amendment C139 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme. Amendment C139 proposes to correct zoning anomalies in Kilmore, Wandong and Bylands.
The amendment affects land at:
- the intersection of Rutledge Street and Sutherland Street, Kilmore
- 50 and 50-52 Anderson Road Kilmore
- the former railway reserve at Wandong and Bylands.
Further information regarding the amendment is provided in the information sheet linked below.
Council at its Ordinary Meeting held 17 August 2020 adopted Amendment C139 as exhibited. The amendment has been forwarded to the Minister for Planning for approval.
- Mitchell C139 Panel Report PDF (601 KB)
- Mitchell C139 Information Sheet PDF (774 KB)
- Mitchell C139 Explanatory Report PDF (354 KB)
- Mitchell C139 004zn Maps15 22 PDF (293 KB)
- Mitchell C139 003zn Map16 PDF (240 KB)
- Mitchell C139 002zn Maps15 16 PDF (239 KB)
- Mitchell C139 001zn Map21 PDF (239 KB)
- Mitchell C139 Instruction Sheet PDF (143 KB)
Review the documents online
All amendment documents are available on the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website or can be viewed in hard copy at one of our Customer Service Centres.
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Strategic Planning Department.
This page was last updated on 19 August 2020.