Amendment C124 — Kilmore Supermarket
Amendment C124 proposes to rezone 80 Clarke Street and 109 Northern Highway, Kilmore from Industrial 1 Zone to Commercial 1 Zone.
Amendment C124 is combined with a Planning Permit under Section 96a of the Planning and Envrionment Act 1987.
The associated planning permit application PLP203/17 seeks to allow construction of:
- a full line supermarket
- a medical centre
- retail stores
The permit also seeks to allow the sale of packaged liquor from the site.
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Planning Scheme Amendment C124 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
Exhibition of Amendment C124 concluded 22 October 2018.
Council at its Ordinary Meeting held 17 December 2018 resolved to refer Amendment C124 to the Independent Planning Panel for review.
The date of the Panel Hearing will be finalised after 24 January 2019 and is anticipated to be held during March 2019.
- Mitchell C124 Info Sheet PDF (462 KB)
- Mitchell C124 Draft Planning Permit Exhibition PDF (236 KB)
- Mitchell C124 Explanatory Report Exhibition PDF (264 KB)
- Mitchell C124 C1Z Commercial 1 Zone Map PDF (159 KB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Design Plans PDF (9.75 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Floor And Elevation Plans PDF (1.68 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Landscape Plan PDF (2.80 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Planning Report PDF (2.38 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Traffic Engineering Assessment PDF (3.94 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Water Managent Report PDF (2.77 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Economic Impact Assessment PDF (2.61 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Native Vegetation Report Part 1 PDF (2.63 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Native Vegetation Report Part 2 PDF (906 KB)
- Mitchell C124 Supporting Doc Arborcultural Assessment PDF (8.93 MB)
- Mitchell C124 Instruction Sheet PDF (56 KB)
Review the Documents Online
All amendment documents are available on the Victorian Government: Planning Schemes and Amendments website.
To view the documents specific to the amendment above, visit:
If you have any queries regarding the above amendment or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Strategic Planning Department.