Amendment C124 — Kilmore Supermarket
Amendment C124 proposes to rezone 80 Clarke Street and 109 Northern Highway, Kilmore from Industrial 1 Zone to Commercial 1 Zone.
Amendment C124 is combined with a Planning Permit under Section 96a of the Planning and Envrionment Act 1987.
The associated planning permit application PLP203/17 seeks to allow construction of:
- a full line supermarket
- a medical centre
- retail stores
The permit also seeks to allow the sale of packaged liquor from the site.
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Planning Scheme Amendment C124 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
Exhibition of Amendment C124 concluded 22 October 2018. All exhibition materials can be found here.
Council at its Ordinary Meeting held 17 December 2018 resolved to refer Amendment C124 to the Independent Planning Panel for review.
A Panel Hearing will be held at Kilmore Trackside on 12, 13 and 14 March 2019. Refer to the Panel Directions Timetable document below for more information.
Panel Hearing - Documents
Panels have directed that all expert witness reports must be made available on Council's website and at its office. A hard copy of the expert witness reports is available at the Wallan Planning and Building Office, 4A & 4B (Level 1), 61 High Street, Wallan. Soft copies can be found in the supporting documents section below.
The applicant has provided revised plans to present at the Panel Hearing. These are available in supporting documents below.
- C124 Directions Timetable Letter PDF (342 KB)
- Lascorp Revised Supermarket Plans for Hearing PDF (26.78 MB)
- Kilmore C124 J Henshall - Expert Witness Statement PDF (643 KB)
- Kilmore C124 Lascorp - Tim Verson Expert Witness Statement PDF (9.26 MB)
- Kilmore C124 Lascorp - Justin Ganly Expert Witness Statement PDF (8.11 MB)
- Kilmore C124 Lascorp - Henry Turnbull Expert Witness Statement PDF (7.65 MB)
- Kilmore C124 Lascorp - David Barnes Expert Witness Statement PDF (6.09 MB)
- Kilmore C124 MIA - Kilmore Marianne Stoettrup Expert Witness Statement PDF (289 KB)
- Kilmore C124 Marianne Stoettrup Resume PDF (151 KB)
Review the Documents Online
All amendment documents are available on the Victorian Government: Planning Schemes and Amendments website.
To view the documents specific to the amendment above, visit:
If you have any queries regarding the above amendment or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Strategic Planning Department.