Amendment 151: Kilmore South East Rezone
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Planning Scheme Amendment C151 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme. Amendment C151 proposes to rezone land within Kilmore's south-east growth precinct from Farming Zone, Rural Living Zone and Public Use Zone to General Residential Zone and amend the extent of the Vegetation Protection Overlay in the area. The land affected by Amendment C151 is shown below. Further information regarding the amendment can be found within the Information Sheet linked below.
Submissions to Amendment C151 are now closed.
Council on Monday 17 August 2020 resolved to refer submissions to the Independent Planning Panel for review.
On 13 and 14 October 2020 the Independent Planning Panel conducted a Hearing to consider submissions to Amendment C151. The Panel's findings and report can be downloaded below.
Council will consider the Panel's findings and adoption of Amendment C151 at a future Ordinary Council Meeting.
- Mitchell C151mith Panel Report PDF (1.32 MB)
- Mitchell C151mith Information Sheet PDF (485 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Instruction Sheet PDF (70 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Explanatory Report PDF (351 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Exhibition Map 1 PDF (226 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Exhibition Map 2 PDF (404 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Exhibition Map 3 PDF (241 KB)
Review the documents online
All amendment documentation is available to be viewed on the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to discuss with Council officers, please contact the Strategic Planning Department on 03 5734 6200.
This page was last updated on 4 December 2020.