Amendment 151: Kilmore South East Rezone
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Planning Scheme Amendment C151 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
Amendment C151 rezoned land within Kilmore's south-east growth precinct from farming zone, rural living zone and public use zone to general residential zone and amended the extent of the vegetation protection overlay in the area.
The land affected by Amendment C151 is shown below.
Further information regarding the amendment can be found within the information sheet linked below.
Amendment C151 was placed on exhibition in May and June 2020. The Independent Planning Panel held a Hearing on 13 and 14 October to consider outstanding submissions.
On Monday 15 February 2021, Council considered the panel's recommendations and adopted Amendment C151. The amendment has been approved by the Minister for Planning and came into effect on Thursday 12 August 2021.
- Mitchell C151mith Panel Report PDF (1.32 MB)
- Mitchell C151mith Information Sheet PDF (485 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Instruction Sheet PDF (70 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Explanatory Report PDF (351 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Exhibition Map 1 PDF (226 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Exhibition Map 2 PDF (404 KB)
- Mitchell C151mith Exhibition Map 3 PDF (241 KB)
Review the documents online
All amendment documentation is available to be viewed on the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to discuss with Council officers, please contact the Strategic Planning Department on 03 5734 6200.
This page was last updated on 16 August 2021.