PLP281/20 - 215 Anzac Avenue- Seymour
The application is proposing the development of land for four dwellings and the creation of access to a Road Zone Category 1. The proposed dwellings will all be single storey with one dwelling fronting Anzac Avenue and the other three dwellings arranged in a tandem formation at the rear.
The proposed dwellings will be accessible via a shared vehicle crossover and driveway along the eastern side of the development.
The dwellings will be cladded in brick work and include skillion rooves with a pitch of 8 degrees. The roofing will be cladded in Colorbond sheeting.
The advertising package includes the below documents:
- notice, application and title
Have your say
Submissions regarding this application should be lodged by the advertised end date of 15 January 2021.
Any submission made to Council regarding this application needs to contain:
- your name, address and email and/or phone number
- the reference number PLP281/20
- a description of your acceptance/feedback or objection of this application.
You can make a submission using any of the following methods:
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Statutory Planning Department on 03 5734 6200 and choose option 3.
- Wallan Planning and Building Services OfficePlanning and Building Services4A & 4B 61 High Street, Wallan03 5734 6200Our upstairs offices can be found above the Salvation Army and San Marco Italian Restaurant. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Appointments are available at other locations.
This page was last updated on 30 December 2020.