PLP225/17.01 - Hamilton Street Kilmore
The proposal seeks to make changes to the 22 single storey dwellings previously approved under PLP225/17 (Lots 1-4,6-8,10-12,14-16,18-20,22-24 and 26-28).
The changes and key points are highlighted below:
- The single storey dwellings are subject to the proposed amendments, there are no proposed changes to the double storey dwellings previously approved.
- None of the dwellings would have changes to the front setback, front façade or crossover arrangements when viewed from Hamilton Street.
- Rear setbacks for the single storey dwelling would decrease from between 6m and 9.84m to between 3.97m and 5.9m.
- These setbacks have been reduced to allow for more functional internal layout of the living areas.
- The site coverage would increase from 48.97% to 54.27%.
- Private Open Space requirements for these dwellings are still able to be achieved with areas between 43sqm and 60sqm for the single storey dwellings proposed.
The advertising package includes the following documents:
- notice, application and title
Have your say
Community members can have their say by making a submission at any time during the application process directly to Mitchell Shire Council. Submissions are encouraged to be lodged by the advertised end date of 5 August 2020 via the link to the submissions form page.
Alternately, you can email or post a letter with the following details:
- your name, address and email/phone number
- state the reference number PLP225/17.01
- a description of your acceptance/feedback or objection of this application.
Email to: email@example.com
or post to:
Mitchell Shire Council
113 High Street
BROADFORD VIC 3658
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Statutory Planning Department on 03 5734 6200 by choosing option 3, or visit us at:
Wallan Planning and Building Services Office
4A & 4B, 61 High Street
WALLAN VIC 3756
Our upstairs offices can be found above the Salvation Army and San Marco Italian Restaurant.
This page was last updated on 28 July 2020.