PLP023/20 - 13 Parker Court Seymour
The proposal regards the creation of 11 residential lots ranging from 636m2 to 1516m2, and a 1374m2 reserve for the purpose of drainage. The proposal seeks to connect to Parker Court and permit approved Ridd Court, and will provide for two further future connection points.
The advertising package includes the below documents:
- notice, application and title
Have your say
Submissions regarding this application should be lodged by the advertised end date of 18 January 2021.
Any submission made to Council regarding this application needs to contain:
- your name, address and email and/or phone number
- the reference number PLP023/20
- a description of your acceptance/feedback or objection of this application.
You can make a submission using any of the following methods:
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Statutory Planning Department on 03 5734 6200 and choose option 3.
- Wallan Planning and Building Services OfficePlanning and Building Services4A & 4B 61 High Street, Wallan03 5734 6200Our upstairs offices can be found above the Salvation Army and San Marco Italian Restaurant. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Appointments are available at other locations.
This page was last updated on 4 January 2021.