P307018/12.05 - 420 Strath Creek Road Broadford
The application is seeking approval to amend condition 4 of the planning permit to extend the hours of operation of the pistol club. Approval is sought to operate the pistol club on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9am and 6pm and on Sundays from 9am to 6pm.
Condition 4 currently states - shooting may only occur on the land between 9am and 6pm Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and between 12pm (noon) and 6pm on Sundays.
Shooting must not occur on the following days:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
- On any day designated as a noise free day for the State Motorcycle Sports Complex located on the adjacent property.
- At any time during the four week period that the State Motorcycle Spots Complex is closed during the Christmas/New Year period.
- On days of Total Fire Ban, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Responsible Authority.
The advertising package includes the below documents:
- notice, application and title
Have your say
Submissions regarding this application should be lodged by the advertised end date of 12 April 2021.
Any submission made to Council regarding this application needs to contain:
- your name, address and email and/or phone number; and
- the application reference number P307018/12.05; and
- a description of your acceptance/feedback or objection of this application.
You can make a submission using any of the following methods:
If you have any queries regarding the above or should you wish to arrange a time to meet with Council officers, please contact our Statutory Planning Department on 03 5734 6200 and choose option 3.
This page was last updated on 26 March 2021.