Report and consent
Informing Mitchell Shire of proposed works
Depending on the type of works taking place, you will need to inform Council and seek consent.
If you are required to complete a report and consent application:
- download the relevant report and consent application form below
- depending on the application, you may be asked to supply supporting documentation
- return your completed documents to any of our Customer and Library Service Centres or Wallan Planning and Building Services Office and pay the fee; or
- return your completed documents to Mitchell Shire Council and an officer will call you to take payment over the phone.
Report and consent application forms
- Wallan Planning and Building Services OfficePlanning and Building Services4A & 4B 61 High Street, Wallan03 5734 6200Our upstairs offices can be found above the Salvation Army and San Marco Italian Restaurant. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Appointments are available at other locations.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 18 February 2020.