Skip to main content
COVID-19 Coronavirus
Latest service changes: Resource recovery centres open for residents and local businesses (essential drop offs only).
View full list of service updates including previous announcements

Places of public entertainment permit

Events not organised by community groups, where a fee is charged for entry or that are fenced in or contained in a building, are likely to need a POPE permit.

Payment is required prior to the issue of a permit.

Applying for a POPE permit

To apply:

For more information see our POPE policy (download below).

Contact us

This page was last updated on 18 February 2020.