Amending a building permit
To change your building permit you must lodge an application to vary a building permit.
- complete an Application to vary a Building Permit (download below)
- supply 3 sets of amended plans coloured to show the extent of alterations proposed
- return your documents to any of our Customer and Library Service Centres or Wallan Planning and Building Services Office and pay the relevant fees in person; or
- return your documents to Mitchell Shire Council and an officer will call you to take payment over the phone.
- Wallan Planning and Building Services OfficePlanning and Building Services4A & 4B 61 High Street, Wallan03 5734 6200Our upstairs offices can be found above the Salvation Army and San Marco Italian Restaurant. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Appointments are available at other locations.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 15 February 2021.