- Mt Piper KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & KindergartenBroadford Family and Children's Centre, 150 High Street, Broadford03 5784 1532Mt Piper Kindergarten in Broadford offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Nexus Primary HealthService partner7-11 High Street, Wallan1300 77 33 52Alcohol and other drugs; counselling services; family violence – children, men and women; financial counselling; gambler’s help financial counselling; general practitioners; mental health support services; community support – personal care services in the home, meals on wheels, home maintenance.
- Puckapunyal Immunisation ClinicChildren and Youth Services & Immunisation ClinicDefence Member and Family Support (DMFS) - Ground Floor, 548 Vivi St, Puckapunyal03 5734 6200Clinics are run on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10:30am to 11:15am.
- Puckapunyal Maternal and Child Health CentreChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child Health26 Alamein Road, Puckapunyal03 5734 6253
- Pyalong KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & KindergartenHigh Street, Pyalong03 5785 1237Pyalong Kindergarten offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Pyalong Maternal and Child Health CentreChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child Health12 High Street, Pyalong03 5734 6253
- Pyalong Resource Recovery CentreResource Recovery CentreLadderhill Road, PyalongOpen Monday from 9am to 1pm and Sunday from 12 noon to 4pm.
- RB Robson Stadium WallanRecreation centre & Stadium48 Bentinck Street, WallanAs well as courts suited to basketball, netball, volleyball, badminton and gymnastics, the stadium has meeting rooms and a playground area available for hire for birthday parties.
- Seymour Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library125 Anzac Avenue, SeymourPlease visit the Library support during COVID page for more information. Customer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Seymour library enquiries phone 03 5734 6453.
- Seymour Family and Children's CentreChildren and Youth Services, Immunisation Clinic, Kindergarten & Maternal and Child Health29 Stewart Street, Seymour03 5792 3735Seymour Kindergarten offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds.
- Seymour HealthService partner1 Bretonneux Street, Seymour03 5793 6100COVID 19 testing and urgent care; inpatient medical; emergency.
- Seymour Immunisation ClinicChildren and Youth Services & Immunisation ClinicMaternal and Child Health Centre, 29 Stewart Street, Seymour03 5734 6200Clinics are run on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 1:30pm to 2:30pm.
- Seymour Maternal and Child Health CentreChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child Health29 Stewart Street, Seymour03 5734 6253
- Seymour PreschoolChildren and Youth Services & Kindergarten19-21 Victoria Street, Seymour03 5792 1252Seymour Preschool offers a program for 4 year olds.
- Seymour Resource Recovery CentreResource Recovery Centre470 Seymour-Tooborac Road, HilldeneOpen Monday 10am - 3pm, Thursday 10am - 3pm, and Saturday 9am - midday.
- Seymour Sports and Aquatic CentreOutdoor Pools and Leisure Centres, Leisure Centre & StadiumPollard Street, Seymour03 5735 1500Indoor fitness, sports and aquatic centre in Seymour. It offers a stadium, 25-metre pool, fully-equipped gym, group fitness classes, yoga, pilates, aqua aerobics, seniors’ classes, learn to swim, school holiday activities, lane hire, crèche and occasional care services.