- Goulburn Options Inc.Service partner28 High Street, Seymour03 5792 3192Disability support services, including NDIS services; support coordination; daily living and in-home support; social and community participation; and individual and group activities.
- Greater Beveridge Community CentreChildren and Youth Services, Immunisation Clinic, Kindergarten, Maternal and Child Health, Customer and Library Service Centres, Library & Halls & rooms for hireCorner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 8733 7352Immunisation: Open 4th Tuesday every month 10.30am to 11.30amNOW CLOSED. The Greater Beveridge Community Centre is a vibrant, inviting and accessible space available for community use and home to a range of services.
- Greater Beveridge KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & KindergartenGreater Beveridge Community Centre, Corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 8545 9500Greater Beveridge Kindergarten offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by TRY Australia.
- Greater Beveridge Maternal and Child HealthChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child HealthGreater Beveridge Community Centre, corner Lithgow Road and Mandalay Circuit, Beveridge03 5734 6253NOW CLOSED.
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library12 Sydney St, KilmoreLibraries are closed from 9 July. Online borrowings and activities will continue. Customer Service remains open for face-to-face service for people who are unable to access online or phone. Photo ID with address required. One person in at a time.Customer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Kilmore library enquiries phone 03 5734 6451.
- Kilmore Immunisation ClinicChildren and Youth Services & Immunisation ClinicKilmore Family Centre, John Taylor Room, 12 Sydney Street, Kilmore03 5734 6200Clinics are run on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm to 2:30pm and 4th Thursday of the month at 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Kilmore Leisure CentreOutdoor Pools and Leisure Centres & Leisure CentreWhite Street, Kilmore03 5734 0600Leisure Centre - including pool and gym - are closed. No outdoor classes. Some online classes through Mitchell Shire Leisure Services Facebook page. Operating under modified program. Kilmore indoor fitness and aquatic centre with pool, gym, classes, spin, yoga, pilates, seniors’ classes, learn to swim, crèche and occasional care services.
- Kilmore Maternal and Child Health CentreChildren and Youth Services & Maternal and Child HealthKilmore Family Centre, 7 Skehan Place, Kilmore03 5734 6253
- Lower Hume Primary Care PartnershipService partner22 Callen Street, SeymourA voluntary alliance of health and human service organisations, ‘working together for healthy communities’.
- Marie Williams KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & Kindergarten3 White Street, Kilmore03 5782 1227Marie Williams Kindergarten in Kilmore offers programs for 4 year olds. Managed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Meeting room, Customer and Library Service Centre, WallanHalls & rooms for hire12/18 High Street, Wallan03 5734 6200
- Meeting rooms, Customer and Library Service Centre, KilmoreHalls & rooms for hire12 Sydney Street, Kilmore03 5734 6200
- Mitchell Civic Centre113 High Street, Broadford03 5734 6200
- Mt Piper KindergartenChildren and Youth Services & KindergartenBroadford Family and Children's Centre, 150 High Street, Broadford03 5784 1532Mt Piper Kindergarten in Broadford offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Managed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Nexus Primary HealthService partner7-11 High Street, Wallan1300 77 33 52Alcohol and other drugs; counselling services; family violence – children, men and women; financial counselling; gambler’s help financial counselling; general practitioners; mental health support services; community support – personal care services in the home, meals on wheels, home maintenance.
- Puckapunyal Immunisation ClinicChildren and Youth Services & Immunisation Clinictemporarily at Area Theatre Building 440, Puckapunyal03 5734 6200Clinics are run on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10:30am to 11:15am.