Located on the Northern Highway between Kilmore and Heathcote, is the small and scenic town of Pyalong.
Pyalong is reputed to have been named and settled by the Mollison brothers in 1838. Due to its fertile soils it is predominantly a sheep and cattle district.
Pyalong offers a range of relaxing pastimes to tempt its visitors including fishing, golf and tennis.
This page was last updated on 18 June 2019.