Things to do
Food producers and purveyors
Food producers and purveyors in our Shire — some offering an authentic paddock to plate experience supplying quality restaurants and direct to the public through Victorian Farmers’ Markets.
- Blue Tongue BerriesAccommodation & Food producers and purveyors445 Northwood Road, Seymour0403 831 520Blue Tongue Berries is a 20 acre organic blueberry farm located near Seymour in central Victoria. The farm produces organic blueberries and has an accommodation offering on site.
- Chapman Hill Extra Virgin Olive OilsFood producers and purveyorsChapman Hill, Keeyuga, Glenaroua03 5785 1207
- McIvor Estate Olive OilFood producers and purveyors80 Tooborac-Baynton Road, Tooborac03 5433 5266
- McIvor Farm FoodsFood producers and purveyorsCorner of Northern Highway and the Lancefield Road, TooboracBelinda 0419 422 238 or Jason 0428 414 547
- Seven Hills TallarookFood producers and purveyors160 Scotts Road, Tallarook1300 744 557
- Stokes OrchardFood producers and purveyors995 Wallan-Whittlesea Road, Upper Plenty0409 005 873
- The Meat RoomFood producers and purveyors26 O’Gradys Road, Kilmore East03 5781 1235 or James 0419 850 731
- Tooboorac General StoreFood producers and purveyors5015 Northern Highway, Tooborac03 5433 5313
- Trawool EstateAccommodation & Food producers and purveyors8150 Goulburn Valley Highway, Trawool03 5792 1444Trawool Estate is a luxury escape overlooking the picturesque Trawool Valley. The venue offers both dining and accommodation.
- Warialda Belted GallowaysFood producers and purveyors130 Ryans Road, ClonbinaneLizette 0438 871 560 or Allen 0408 348 732
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 18 June 2019.