There are 9 sporting reserves in our shire that offer courts, ovals, tracks and arenas for teams, training, and sporting clubs. These services also provide other sport, recreation and social opportunities for the broader community.
We work with Committees of Management and sporting clubs to manage and maintain the sporting reserves throughout Mitchell.
Our reserves are precincts that offer sports grounds, courts, pavilions and ancillary facilities that are available for ad hoc use, or casual or season bookings.
- Beveridge Recreation ReserveLithgow Street, BeveridgeView park details ›
- Harley Hammond Reserve BroadfordHamilton Street, BroadfordView park details ›
- JJ Clancy Reserve KilmoreKelly's Lane, KilmoreView park details ›
- Pyalong Recreation ReserveNorthern Highway, PyalongView park details ›
- Chittick Park SeymourPollard Street, SeymourView park details ›
- Kings Park Reserve SeymourTallarook Street SeymourView park details ›
- Tallarook Recreation ReserveSanctuary Road, TallarookView park details ›
- Tooborac Recreation ReserveNorthern Highway, TooboracView park details ›
- L.B Davern Reserve WandongDry Creek Crescent, WandongView park details ›
- Greenhill Reserve WallanNorthern Highway, WallanView park details ›
Book a Sporting Ground, Court or Facility
If your club or team need a place to train, host competition seasons or occasional event, you will need to make a booking. Bookings for Council-run facilities, committee-managed reserves, and commercial fitness operators.
This page was last updated on 10 February 2020.