Sporting and exercise history
"Netball, swimming, dancing and gym-based training."
- Masters Degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science
- Exercise Physiology and Nutrition
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Physical Activity Australia Accredited Exercise Specialist
- Certificates 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Pilates, Boxing and Spin Instructor
- Sport specific training
- Exercise rehabilitation for sport and general injuries
- Chronic diseases
- Aches and pains
"My career goal is to help people get the most out of themselves and to achieve their goals in the way that is best for them. My fitness goal is to always be stronger and fitter than the day before and to always live an active lifestyle."
Favourite exercise or workout
"Weights, boxing, high intensity interval training and supersets."
Words of wisdom for those struggling to stay motivated to exercise
"Something is always going to be better than nothing, so just do some! Just getting to the gym is the hardest part, once you are there, it is easy! Plan in advance when you are going to fit your exercise in, get your gym gear ready the night before and take it to work with you. Then you have no excuse!"