Our leisure facilities and services
Our centres offer a wide range of facilities and services to cater for all ages and fitness levels.
- Fully equipped gym
- Personal training services
- Group fitness classes
- Yoga and pilates
- Senior exercise classes
- Teen Gym
- 25m indoor heated pool
- 15m indoor heated children's splash pool (Seymour only)
- Learn to swim lessons
- Aqua aerobics
- Recreational swimming
- Lap lanes for hire
- Crèche and occasional care
- Functional training studio (Seymour only)
- Café / social area (Seymour only)
- Sports Stadium with courts available for hire (Seymour only)
Fully equipped gym
Our gym has recently undergone a complete refurbishment and now features:
- Precor cardio equipment with Netflix, Youtube, and Wifi connectivity
- Pin-loaded strength equipment
- Australian Barbell Company free-weight equipment including dumbbells up to 50kg, Olympic bars, bumper plates, pre-loaded barbells, two lifting platforms and power cages and a range of benches.
Lap and recreational swimming
Our pool is available for recreational use by members and visitors 7 days per week.
If you are unfamiliar with the centre, call ahead to confirm the number of lanes available and current pool usage.
Learn to Swim
The Swim and Survive Learn to Swim Program seeks to increase the swimming and water safety skills of all Australians. We offer Learn to Swim programs 7 days per week. Find out more about Learn to Swim Programs.
Some restrictions on access apply to those aged 15 and under. Read our Gym and Group Fitness Age Policy below.
This page was last updated on 3 March 2021.