Leisure news and COVID FAQs
We can allow 100 patrons in the pool at one time, 20 in Group Fitness Classes and 60 in the gymnasium.
We will be guided by the Victorian Government as to when we can increase our maximum capacity.
Yes but you need to ensure that you scan in with the QR codes on site or manually when you enter the facilities for COVID tracing.
Facemasks are not mandatory within the facilities however you are more than welcome to continue to wear one within the centre.
Yes, changerooms and showers are open.
The safety of our patrons and staff are our priority. Anyone not adhering to social distancing rules will be asked to leave the centre. Any abuse of our staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- capacity restrictions are strictly enforced
- installation of hands-free sanitising stations throughout the centre
- social distancing markers
- gym equipment moved to a minimum of 1.5m distance
- gymnasium to be fully staffed to ensure surfaces are wiped down in between users
- additional signage to keep patrons informed
- removal of non-essential touchpoints
- sanitised wipes and additional cleaning of surfaces
- self-scanning for members
- air conditioning has been limited in use of recycled air
- all users of the pool must sign in for contact tracing
- no social gatherings within the facility
To keep everyone safe, we ask that you do not visit a centre if you have been feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone that has been unwell.
Bookings are no longer required for use of the pool or gymnasium.
Pool and Learn to Swim FAQs
No, bookings are no longer required.
Yes. With the easing of restrictions, children can now swim at any time.
Yes, you may bring in siblings into the centre as long as the Watch Around Water Policy is adhered to at all times.
Yes. Children under 5 years of age must have a parent/guardian within arm’s reach at all times. If there are siblings in the facility the watch around water rule applies to the accompanying children as well. Children between 5 and 10 years must have parent/guardian supervision where parents must remain vigilant of their children at all times and not be on devices or reading.
No. The Watch Around Water Policy still applies.
Group fitness and personal training FAQs
Please call the centre to book your time with a personal trainer.
Bookings are not required. Classes are limited to 20 patrons and will be on a first in basis through the centre. Bookings will still be required for Aqua Aerobics.
View our COVIDSafe Plan
- 29 January 2021Services and programs make a comeback
- 21 January 2021Keeping cool in the hot weather
- 13 December 2020Local aqua instructor the best in the land, and in the water
- 30 November 2020Dive right in for free outdoor pool season
- 18 November 2020Swimming lessons and group fitness return
- 26 October 2020Indoor pools and gyms now open
This page was last updated on 3 March 2021.