Leisure news and COVID FAQs
Restrictions eased as of Wednesday 28 July 2021 at 6am
The following services are open
- Health club
- Learn to swim
- Group fitness
- Health assessment and programming
- Personal training
- Creche at Kilmore Leisure Centre (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
- Kiosk and coffees
The following services will remain closed
- Aqua aerobics due to class caps
The following changes have been implemented effective immediately:
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- All members and visitors must QR code in
- No towel, no workout (no exemptions)
We will continue to review and revise how we operate our centres to remain in line with current advice.
We can allow 100 patrons in the entire centre.
We will be guided by the Victorian Government as to when we can increase our maximum capacity.
Yes but you need to ensure that you scan in with the QR codes on site or manually when you enter the facilities for COVID tracing.
Facemasks are mandatory within the facilities unless you are exercising to exertion.
Yes, changerooms and showers are open.
The safety of our patrons and staff are our priority. Anyone not adhering to social distancing rules will be asked to leave the centre. Any abuse of our staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- capacity restrictions are strictly enforced
- installation of hands-free sanitising stations throughout the centre
- social distancing markers
- gym equipment moved to a minimum of 1.5m distance
- gymnasium to be fully staffed to ensure surfaces are wiped down in between users
- additional signage to keep patrons informed
- removal of non-essential touchpoints
- sanitised wipes and additional cleaning of surfaces
- self-scanning for members
- air conditioning has been limited in use of recycled air
- all users of the pool must sign in for contact tracing
- no social gatherings within the facility
To keep everyone safe, we ask that you do not visit a centre if you have been feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone that has been unwell.
No, bookings are not required for use of the gymnasium.
No, bookings are not required for use of the pools.
Lessons will recommence as of 6am on 28 July 2021 with some restrictions
Due to the current centre restrictions, there is no free swimming before and after lessons. We ask that you come into the centre no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your lesson and exit the centre immediately
Where possible we encourage the limit of additional siblings as they do count towards the overall head count in the centre. We understand this may not be possible.
Yes. Children under 5 years of age must have a parent/guardian within arm’s reach at all times. If there are siblings in the facility the watch around water rule applies to the accompanying children as well. Children between 5 and 10 years must have parent/guardian supervision where parents must remain vigilant of their children at all times and not be on devices or reading.
No. The Watch Around Water Policy still applies.
Group fitness and personal training FAQs
Please call the centre to book your time with a gym instructor or personal trainer.
The timetable is operating as usual with the exception of Aqua Aerobics which isn't running due to class capacities.
Classes are capped at 10 participants per class. We are not currently taking bookings and is based on a first in basis.
View our COVIDSafe Plan
- 17 June 2021COVID restrictions to ease further in Mitchell
- 17 June 2021Leisure services are back
- 26 April 2021Input wanted on outdoor fitness locations
- 29 January 2021Services and programs make a comeback
- 21 January 2021Keeping cool in the hot weather
- 30 November 2020Dive right in for free outdoor pool season
This page was last updated on 27 July 2021.