Points of interest
- Old Goulburn River BridgeAttraction & Historical landmarkOld Hume Highway, SeymourThis Victorian heritage-listed composite trestle and metal road bridge was constructed in 1862.
- Old Kilmore Gaol 1859-1891Accommodation, Attraction & Historical landmark8 Sutherland Street, KilmoreThe Old Kilmore Gaol was a maximum-security prison in use from 1859 until 1891 when it was decommissioned and used as a butter factory.
- Old Trestle BridgeAttraction & Historical landmarkOver Hanford’s Creek, PyalongThe Rail Bridge over Hanford's Creek is a rare opportunity to view a largely intact timber trestle bridge.
- Pioneer ParkAttraction & Historical landmarkCrawford Street, SeymourHome to a memorial of Seymour pioneers, in a serene formal garden setting.
- Rowanston on the Track WineryAccommodation & Wineries and breweries2710 Burke and Wills Track, Glenhope03 5425 5492
- Seven Hills TallarookFood producers and purveyors160 Scotts Road, Tallarook1300 744 557
- Seymour Railway Heritage Centre and Railway StationAttraction & Railway heritageVictoria Street, Seymour03 5799 0515Head to the Seymour Railway Heritage Centre to board an impeccably preserved diesel locomotive for a special heritage tours.
- Shearasun Brewery — The Broadford HotelWineries and breweries100 High Street, Broadford0422 313 733
- Stokes OrchardFood producers and purveyors995 Wallan-Whittlesea Road, Upper Plenty0409 005 873
- Tallarook Meat Co.Food producers and purveyors935 Seymour-Pyalong Road, Tallarook0423 571 002 or 0421 286 401
- The Meat RoomFood producers and purveyors26 O’Gradys Road, Kilmore East03 5781 1235 or James 0419 850 731
- Tooboorac General StoreFood producers and purveyors5015 Northern Highway, Tooborac03 5433 5313
- Tooborac Brewery and HotelWineries and breweries5115 Northern Hwy, Tooborac03 5433 5201
- Tramway Heritage CentreAttraction & Railway heritage330 Union Lane, (south of Kilmore), Bylands03 9798 6035See one of the largest tram collections in Australia. Open Sundays from 11am to 4pm.
- Vietnam Veterans Commemorative WalkAttraction & Military heritageHigh Street, SeymourFollow the path through this landscaped park that acknowledges the service of each Australian man and woman who served in the Vietnam War. Find out who they were, and move through a natural environment inspired by the landscape in Vietnam that is dotted with the machinery of war.
- Warialda Belted GallowaysFood producers and purveyors130 Ryans Road, ClonbinaneLizette 0438 871 560 or Allen 0408 348 732